Anonymous asked: yellow, orange, black
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood:
- I was born in Yokosuka, Japan. I grew up there until I turned 13
- I learned how much I sucked at kickball even though it was my favorite sport.
- I like the smell of burning leaves, I weird you not, for some reason it reminds me of the times I visited the Philippines.
- I never really had a pet as a child, I think i’ve come to a realization that snails don’t fetch shit.
- As a child, I always wanted a skateboard, so my mom bought me these twilight-eque rollerblades, they sparkled. Instead of being one of the cool kids, I ended up being fabulous.
- I had the super cool (at the time) AZN split-part hair style.
- My childhood was all about Ninetendo, Super Ninetendo, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, Game Gear and Disney —- nuff’ said.
Orange: 6 facts about my home town:
- Navy Base (I lived in 2 - Sasebo and Yokosuka)
- I miss the vending machines they had for EVERYTHING
- During cherry blossom season, the navy base would open up to Japanese locals to share in a big ass MF cherry blossom festival
- Everyone is mostly Japanese, and that’s a fact.
- Lotteria, during the time I lived in Japan, was right up there on the “Yummy Scale” for me with Mcdonalds.
- IT’S JAPAN :)
Black: 1 fact about the person I like:
- His personality is very down to earth, style is simple and personality is nerdy. You guys just got bonus facts. You’re welcome.