Photos from my ISA Magazine interview in La Jolla the other day.
FIRST GROUP PHOTO @THE JOCKEY CLUB! (better than the monte carlo) XD
“READY TO PAAAAARRRRRRRTYYYYYY WITTTHHHHHH THE BESSTTT OFFF THEEMMMM”
Before I retire for the evening, I leave you all with this classic oldie but goodie FAT picture of me. This was also when @harmoneyes looked like he was 9 years old.
Stay calm because eventually life will still get you to where you need to be.
So after all the fun I had making that panda bear, I designed another bear.
I call it “BLUE BEAR’S BROWN TEDDY BEAR.”
Me and @eeeyawn went on an adventure dubbed “adventure at its finest”. We did the following so far:
- Went to the Mission to get my tooth fixed
- Went to Union Square for Ramen
- Walked from Market St. to SoMa
- Found GAMA-GO randomly while walking
- Visited @raaarwwwwandy and he gave us a tour of California College of the Arts
- Did light thrift store shopping
- Went back to the Castro for Soup Freaks
always good times with @maddthmaan
Activity #1: Bull Riding
So it was my first time on this thing. However, what wasn’t captured on camera was my first initial FAIL in mounting the stupid bull.
So during our impromptu dinner reunion at El Torito, one of our friends was trying to explain mayan basketball to us then my friend @j5n made a shocking discovery. I put together this photo set to share with the world what we uncovered. The world MUST know!